Wednesday, September 14, 2011

An Abject Apology

What can I say?

Over 3 months without a post. I hide my face in shame:


I should have written up a couple of reviews but the house move got in the way.

Then I should have written up a couple more and holidays intervened.

Then there were all the workman, and the study was a shambles, and I couldn't get my knees under my desk for all the other stuff parked there, and no one else in this house could find anything without interrupting me and...

And, of course, there was the pressure of not having posted. You know how it is. The longer you leave it the worse it becomes.

But last night I went to an excellent SCBWI Professional Series event with the Kate Wilson, the MD of Nosy Crow and I took my camera. So I knew I had to write it up here. But I couldn't do that without apologising first could I?

So this is it.

The apology.

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.


And now to move on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment